Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Announcements

So, our regular Fit4Mamas website is on the fritz most likely till Tuesday, March 9th - so I'd thought to post our announcements until I can get the regular website updated:

Vote, Vote, Vote!

Please take a moment to voice your opinion on our spring schedule. We move outside April 5th!! Choose three days and parks you'd like to see class. Polls close March 15th!

Schedule & Pricing Changes:

I’ve spent quite a bit of time thinking about my goals for Fit4Mamas. Originally I had dreams of managing multiple instructors and locations (and making it huge). Then reality set in on how much work it is to balance the demands my growing family with what I wanted to accomplish with Fit4Mamas. I believe in what Fit4Mamas represents and offers for us Moms – and I missed it while on break. But with all the time I now want and need to devote to my kiddos, I’ve decided to downshift the Fit4Mamas gear.

Therefore we are changing our schedule starting next week. We will have class on Tuesdays and Saturdays through April 3rd, and then go back to three days a week once we’re outside. I want class to continue as always, but realign the prices so I can cover my basic expenses (insurance, licensing, etc) and make it more affordable for more new mamas. I will get a new chart soon, but basically classes will be either $2.50/class for the 20 punch pass and $3.00/class for the 10 punch pass – with extended expirations. I’ll happily add punches to pre-existing passes.

Playdate:

Wednesday, March 24th: Bouncin’ Off The Walls @ 10:00. They open it up to kids five and under, so there are no big kids to worry about! Kids are $5.00 – Moms are free.

Mamas Meal:

Saturday, March 13th: CafĂ© Med @ 7:00. Get your kitchen passes for a ladies-only evening! We haven’t gone out since August, and Annie’s moving to the Texas the end of the month – we’ve got to give her as proper send-off! Please RSVP before the 12th so I can make reservations.

March Theme - MamaOlympics:

Classes will be focusing on Olympic workouts I researched so we can start training for London 2012! We had the MamaOlympics on March 6th which kicks off the month-long focus.

Facebook “Fans:”

Fit4Mamas has replaced our group with a page on Facebook. Make sure to become a “fan” for fitness updates and other happenings! Here’s the link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=339613415761&id=100000430775650#!/pages/Salt-Lake-City-UT/Fit4Mamas/109232263296?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment