Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Outside it's a blistering 95 degrees. Kids are riding their bikes and running through the sprinklers. All signs of summer are a go. Yet the winds of change are in the air. Shorts and swimsuits are on sell-out clearance and it's time to unpack the jeans and jackets for cooler autumn evenings. School starts in less than two weeks and soon outerwear will replace our flip-flops.

I for one am excited for the fall. It's my favorite time of the year. I don't think there's anything like the feeling of walking across a college campus in the fall and all the unhinged anxiety and anticipation in the air. I love the smells, colors, and sounds the season brings. I believe it represents new beginnings and a return to routine and traditions all in the same breath. I'm patient, though. I'll be soaking up the last rays of sun and splashing in the outdoor pools till September. But deep down inside - I'm kinda excited to throw on a hoodie and crunch my way around the block with my little guy.

Therefore, we at Fit4Mamas are embracing the changes and thinking about the upcoming months. Starting Labor Day through Halloween, we'll be shakin' it up and changing our schedule to fit the needs of our Mamas. In November, we'll be moving inside for our indoor-based classes. We'll be having class when and where our families will go. So please vote on our newest and greatest polls on the right-hand side and have your voice heard!

P.S. Also - we gals are getting our "Kitchen Pass" on August 29th for a Mamas-Only Meal at 7:00 pm. Vote on where we should grab some grub!

2 comments:

  1. Where are Lone Peak, Hidden Valley, and Granite Parks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lone Peak: 10140 South 700 East
    Hidden Valley: 11600 Wasatch Blvd
    Granite Park: 10000 South 2700 East

    ReplyDelete